Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - The rebuild thread after deer hunting on the highway
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:14 AM   #15
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjsoccerdude View Post
Awesome. Lovin the new stuff. Can't wait to see it all on the car.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldogg_eq View Post
wow man, good huntin, i mean luck on repairs
Bad thing was when I slaughtered the deer it was smeared all over the undercarriage and there wasn't really anything useful left of the deer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalfocus01 View Post
Mathews FTW! Althogh I own a Reflex and PSE, I love Mathews.

Don them is some pretty new parts. I'll be watching for updates.
Oh I have quite a few parts that I haven't shown yet. There is more to come. These are just a few of the things that I put on today. I went ahead and did the steering wheel while the battery was out of the car. For some reason I always have a fear of the airbag smacking me right in the face even with the battery out of it. I literally got knocked out by a 1st generation airbag in my friend's Shadow and have hated airbags ever since lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
don's gonna wiggle with those new motor mounts. (its like a massage you can never turn off.) get it back togheter soon.
Oh yeah, I know the whole deal about urethane motor mounts. I had them in my last car and it's not bad as long as you replace all of them. If you just replace one you are going to feel it much worse as I have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwhoa View Post
coming along
Thanks!