Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - watch and help!
Thread: watch and help!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #23
GodLovesUgly
.Flat Out.

Fan#: 56705
What I Drive: ^^^ That!

FF Reputation: 10 GodLovesUgly Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebontoft View Post
Awesome! Wondering how I knew your number?

lol but yeah I wonder if I could get going with that (maybe they'll accept me since I'm really only two months away) and race myself. I think first run I'd definitely push it too lol. Just to see what "not smart" means.

I wonder if they'll let me zip tie my seats in the back though, cause It would be possible then I could still run in ST.

Funny you mentioned the magnets thing (maybe you caught on to what I was saying??) I actually asked the guys next door if they could make me some magnets and they said they would.

Was that helmet yours? I understand they have their own.

Do you think they'd allow my duct tape roof mount cam? I mean it WAS freakin solid. I got a good video of it too I should post.

Also did you get the SCCA's uh, starter permit or whatever it was for people 24 and under that's a yearly fee of $45? I think I could do that.

Btw have you been to utahscca.com? I checked their forum and they had the weekend's results posted. Also had reserved numbers posted (I didn't see yours) so yeah I guess get that up there lol.
they wouldn't allow you with out an adults permission. scca is really legit man. at least ours is.
Zip ties included. i doubt that would fly. they probably wouldn't notice though.. they don't inspect like that.

how much does he want for the numbers?

yeah that was my helmet i got from work. it's sweet i like it.
they have a ton there as loaners.

no duct taped mounts..

yeah i did the first timer membership. you still have to pay roughly 25 an event. worth every dollar and every station worked and cone picked up!

yeah, i've been on there since october. learned quite a bit actually.
they are all super nice guys. as with most regions i'm sure. ours is definitely a rookie friendly region.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE E-CENTER!
i'm already making arangements for the wendover two day event!! next month around this time.