Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - watch and help!
Thread: watch and help!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #22
mikebontoft
Toxx

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Awesome! Wondering how I knew your number?

lol but yeah I wonder if I could get going with that (maybe they'll accept me since I'm really only two months away) and race myself. I think first run I'd definitely push it too lol. Just to see what "not smart" means.

I wonder if they'll let me zip tie my seats in the back though, cause It would be possible then I could still run in ST.

Funny you mentioned the magnets thing (maybe you caught on to what I was saying??) I actually asked the guys next door if they could make me some magnets and they said they would.

Was that helmet yours? I understand they have their own.

Do you think they'd allow my duct tape roof mount cam? I mean it WAS freakin solid. I got a good video of it too I should post.

Also did you get the SCCA's uh, starter permit or whatever it was for people 24 and under that's a yearly fee of $45? I think I could do that.

Btw have you been to utahscca.com? I checked their forum and they had the weekend's results posted. Also had reserved numbers posted (I didn't see yours) so yeah I guess get that up there lol.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parting) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-sold) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod racecar) | '75 BMW 2002 (donor -sold) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (alt. daily).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics