Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - PWSC trials and tribulations...
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:50 AM   #55
mdgonzo101
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2742
What I Drive: 2002 black zx3

FF Reputation: 13 mdgonzo101 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Sorry about the long delay In responding. Work has been a little busy. I'm still working on the car but have not had the kind of time I need to really get into the nitty gritty like I want. I'm still working out a few small bugs. Had to order another new front o2 sensor cuz the last new one was not trimming out right. Also ordered and replaced the IACV for a ckt code. I was able to get it down to Fast Lane Turbo for a dyno tune and it is about 90% done for now until I have a chance to get down there again. It appears that Tom's tune was WAaaaaaay off the mark and now my car runs fine. Total waste of money hiring Tom.

Oh yeah, the rear main gave out again. I'm thinking that the mechanic got his finger oils on the seal and thus it gave out again. Gonna replace again at their expense since the work is under warranty. And while they're fixing that they will be custom fabbing an oil catch can so I can help draw out a little more crankcase pressure.

Other than these things she is running great and pulls like a bat outta hell!!!!! Should hopefully be dyno tuning the final end all by next week.

Note to you guys: Toms tunes are a waste of time, I've already wasted my money for you... No need to add to that expense.