Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - funny story.
Thread: funny story.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 09:47 PM   #8
biketcher
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3796
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black Focus SES 5-spd (D

FF Reputation: 1 biketcher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I drive to work at 5:30 in the morning and I'm always running into some j/o in the left lane doing 60. I usually pass without causing problems, but not always. Anyway, last week I decided to do the speed limit on every road (three different highways) on my way to work. HOO BOY!! Man did I piss some people off! I was in the right lane the whole way (17 miles) and I didn't pass one car. Everybody passed me! EVERBODY! So, when I get to work I am in a great mood. Why? Because I managed to piss off a whole bunch of people and I was completely within my rights. Oh, and I saved gas...probably. It was great!

Would I do it again? No f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing way. I was scared for my life! But after watching all the idiots go by doing crazy [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]**, I will probably slow down a little. A little.

Currently proud owner of a Pitch Black 2007 Focus SES 5-spd (2.0 Duratec) with all manner of options, but no mods...yet.