View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #16
Silverjacket
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62720
What I Drive: 06 sexy-silver ZX4: Cassandra

FF Reputation: 6 Silverjacket Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
u can see it in my gauge picture if u look hard over at the temp i found a white plastic peg it was long to i trimmed it up a bit and i had taken picture of the stock needle positions before hand just in case, so i found out where the needle needed to stop and i glued the peg down i used a clear mix glue, its one of those glues where u mix the adhesive and a bonding agent and it kinda looks like it belongs there exsept for all the other gauges not having one

it sounds like yours has a problem on the empty side seance thats where it goes when u turn the car off if u cant find the problem i would say find yourself a little needle stop (use a glue that will last for a very very long time)
and reset ur gauges after done have your car OFF hold the trip button while u turn the car to the ON position dont start it and keep holding till ur needles do the little reset dance also after doing this the screen that displays your mileage will display your whole car out in digital (numbered) reading temp (F) and (c) RPM, speed just keep pressing the button till it goes back to normal. good luck

Sedan revolution #172
Team Duratec #214