Silverjacket
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62720
What I Drive: 06 sexy-silver ZX4: Cassandra

FF Reputation: 6 Silverjacket Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer211 View Post
Nice custom job! I just went with "FOCUS SE" and the Ford logo, although I love how yours looks. It also appears as though we went with the same color scheme.

Have you had an issue at all, incidentally, with the fuel needle sticking? Because I have. Although I just tap the front of the bezel and it springs into place. I'm considering dremeling the gauge ring a bit, but probably a better option would be to stick the needle in a bit further.

If AZ crew rocks so much, why weren't you at the White Spar run???? You missed out, man!! It was GREAT! Esp. with our suspensions.
Thanks, and i have not had any problems with the gas gauge i did do a little damage to my temp gauge but i fixed it by making a custom needle stop... i noticed the needles rubbed if i did not get the face taped down tight enough in the gauge area, i would say get back in there and turn the needle with your hand and see if its rubbing if it is u need to get the face more flush with the backing i had that issue on my tech the needle was rubbing

i do miss out on the meets i only get 1 or 2 days off of work a week and there not in a row and its a good 130-150 mile one way drive to get down there (depending on where its at) from my location just hard to get down and back in one day and go to work the next i will catch yall one someday lol

Sedan revolution #172
Team Duratec #214