Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - funny story.
Thread: funny story.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 11:59 AM   #1
itsalex17
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5579
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 itsalex17 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
funny story.

so I was driving back home the other night on I-5 and this jackass kept riding my ass for no reason, so I thought to myself this guy is a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] so I think I am gonna mess with him, so were doing about 75mph and he goes to try and pass me so I down shift to 5th, and he kinda keeps up with me till about 85mph then I just start to pull on him pretty bad, I do this a few times and then i finally let him pass, turns out it was a brand new audi a4, so if anybody was wondering our cars can take a4s. Also this one was the best, this other idiot in a suburban kept riding my ass and it was for no reason cause the traffic in front of me was going slow and there were semis to right, so i just keep slowing down to piss him off at this point, then all of the sudden there was a huge chunk of the semi tire tread in the road that i couldn't dodge and i ran over it, I was like damnit then I looked in my rearview mirror right after I hit it to see it fly out from the back of my car and smash out one of the headlights of a brandnew suburban. when I got to the gas station the only thing that happened to my car was the rubber piece under the bumber got knocked off of one of the clips so i hooked it back on at the gas station and was on my way.