Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - The "Official" Suspension Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #46
Geezer
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1427
What I Drive: 99 miata, 05Mazda6, 09GTI, 12Imprez

FF Reputation: 141 Geezer Excellent Standing Member Geezer Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drostedrummer89 View Post
I just bought my zx3 that came lowered, and i cant seem to figure out what brand springs i have. I know it has koni adjustable shocks and struts, and the lowering springs are yellow. its decently low to the ground, but i want it even lower. they maybe a 1.5 inch drop since its not slammed and drives decently well, but I have brand new skunk2 springs that i know will do 2.0 front and 1.75 rear, sitting in the garage. can anyone help me out?

ps i know they are not el cheapo springs, since the guy who owned it prior dropped a chunk of cash on the konis, and focussport header and full exhaust, and a nice looking wing. thanks!
KW springs are usually yellow, but there's probably others as well. Have you looked at the springs closely (you may have to wipe them off if dirty) as most companies put their name or logo on one of the coils.