Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Dragtimes.com anyone???
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #36
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,649, Level 78
Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78
Level Up 50% Completed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Forum Activity 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
ill speak for him a little bit to say he is a little fluffy. im a fairly large guy and he could probably stomp a mud hole in my ass if he so chose anyhoo, stock cams do well with boost. lope and boost dont mix very well and it was this reason that he left stock cams instead of using crowerII's or compIIIs or something like that. IIRC it was 739whp. this car did not appear stock. it was loaded down with alot of stuff. and im betting you weighed your car at a truck stop weigh station or something to that effect. ive weighed my car several times and ive gotten 2600lbs with me in it and ive gotten 2980 with me in it. the lower weight was on a scale meant for a big rig and the other was at a metal scrap yard that weighs your truck before you dump off the scrap and then again after you dump it so they can figure how much money they owe you. you get paid by the pound for metal scrap. 3200lbs with him in it isnt much of a stretch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!