Points 23,307, Level 93
Points: 23,307, Level: 93 Points: 23,307, Level: 93 Points: 23,307, Level: 93
Level Up 96% Completed
Level up: 96% Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Forum Activity 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
for your balls? I don't really know lol. aren't they for the strut towers so you can re drill holes to adjust camber?

also those S2ks are nice Mark........ IIRC they have an RPM range up to like 10k that they can actually hit. Ridiculous

oh and I got my scholarship from CEU today! $1500 for one year, and renewable for the next..... then here's what I've already written and said in another post

well ok it's official....... I just applied for housing and accepted my academic scholarship. still have to find out what else I can get.

BUT right now, I figured out the costs, and basically everything together and reducing the amount of the scholarship from it, ends up to be I think $4613 (cheaper than my freaking car!!!!). That's the amount for the first year

(also Mark, those wheels are a bit different though, but nice. ) oh and Serj DOES have another album (well I'm assuming you mean his first??) It's pretty freakin awesome I must admit..... it's called "Elect the Dead" I like it. It's more mellow but definitely SOAD style. Also I take it Kobe got a Vette? sounds nice.

OH OH OH OH OH and also guess what I got to work on today??? 1948 DeSoto Custom
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parting) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-sold) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod racecar) | '75 BMW 2002 (donor -sold) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (alt. daily).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics