Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone down for a Suspenion Install??
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #36
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 46 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Yeah I got some factory seats and the old racing seat are completely broken. You can have them if you want but there not worth it trust me. I am going to sell the seat brackets though if you want to buy them. The head lights I got are some black housing stock looking lights with an hid kit just for fun. I might use the HID kit or not it all depends. I don't want super blue lights nor are the housing made for them. I just don't want to blind people like Dean did to us (austin trip FTW!!). Jeremy what k are your lights? They don't seem like they are blinding are they? I really just want some 4000-4500k which is what the stock hid's are. Of course this is if I even use the HID kit.
I just filled my tank up with some of the good stuff and in the morning I plan on loading the tune. Right now my car feels like a new car. I put those seats in and change the motor mount. My car hasn't felt this tight since I bought it. The mount almost fell into three pieces. Feels like I put a strut tower brace in which would make sense since the motor and tranny do tie in the front structure of the car. Chuck if you drove my car again it would feel totally different. I really hope Raymond gets his car running and it runs strong cause I really want to go at it again. Ohh meet idea track meet time to race again boys...change your oil do your tune up and pray you can catch the yellow blur lol

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat