Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How do you like Next Generation Ford Focus Design?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #47
lucrative75
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65491
What I Drive: 07 Red Focus SES GFX II pkg.

FF Reputation: 1 lucrative75 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ok uh ok you see this is where ford will make the mistake that all car companies seem to do, make everyone happy......people who bought a focus over honda, or bought an svt for example because the car was unique, euro flare as they put it. I dont see any of the style that appeals to me but if it works for them. Porsche has had great success with staying with what works, and even the mustang went retro, because people want to be able to recognize a car. Not trying to sit there and fiqure out what is that. I think people will honestly be confused when someone says to you, "its a focus" i think a blank stare is in order. Its too much to deal with all at once, simplicity rules. The car does look nice , soccer moms will love this car and parents will buy this car because they know that with this car no one will want to race this car. lol. Im sure ferd did a bang up job on this. I feel like I should plug in my playstation 3 to drive it, though. I f any one buys this car let everyone knowhow it runs, and so on.