Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How-To: Shorten your shift throw with stock MTX shifter
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #47
NemesisEnforcer
Force-Powered Focus

Fan#: 48598
What I Drive: LIQUID GRAY 2005 ST

FF Reputation: 352 NemesisEnforcer Outstanding Standing MemberNemesisEnforcer Outstanding Standing MemberNemesisEnforcer Outstanding Standing MemberNemesisEnforcer Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
NP socon. Fucus, it is not complaining about credit. Its about searching, and when you put all this work in just so others will later find it, it gets annoying to see it not being found. I create how-tos and reference threads just TO help the community, instead of having 50 threads on the same topic. that is why i asked for stickies. i searched the keywords in the advanced search, and it came right up.

I was trying to make a joke when I said 'cant get no love...' i kinda thought that was funny...may be a generational gap thing, but one of the comedians of my generation, rodney dangerfield, used to use that type of comment all the time. i suppose it loses its meaning on the typed-out internet.

in posting and directing socon to my threads (i did not capitalize the word MY by the way), i was actually trying to help answer his questions instead of going in and reposting everything. sorry. apparently stepping into your thread with something already answered bothers you to the point where you attack me. jeez, i meant no offense. to prove this to you, i am giving you rep just for making an effort.

okay?

edit: it worked, you have more rep.
GIVE DUE REP!! ST Crew #78 /Duratec Crew #91
Go Pats!! Go Green!! Go Sox!! Go B's!
Seeker of Wisdom, LG Crew #1
Resident Sith Lord & Jedi Master, MMA
Thx to those in the military.