Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How-To: Shorten your shift throw with stock MTX shifter
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #45
FucusUnderground
Focus Addict

Fan#: 2637
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX4 SES

FF Reputation: 5 FucusUnderground Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nemesis, had I found ANYTHING from you regarding this, I would have given you credit. And I DID search thoroughly. For everything I could think of. In FACT, when I did search, all I found was the thread where I first saw Buickboy mention this mod. So not only did I search for relevant threads, I actually read them. I didn't do this to make myself look cool or knowlegable. I did it so people (like myself) who couldn't find info on it could have a step-by-step. My sincerest appologies for peeing in your cheerios. But in all honesty, is it THAT big of a deal that you have to come to this thread and complain about it? Answer questions by directing to your own thread? I mean come on, this is for the benefit of all the members. Why be childish about it? If you're going to answer questions directed to THIS thread by saying "I already answered that in MY thread," then you aren't furthering the conversation, therefore should have held your tongue (fingers). It kind of makes you seem needy for attention TBH. If your thread is over a year old it's no surprise it got buried and is hard to find in search. Just like this one will when it dies down I'm sure. Again, I appologize if it bothers you I didn't give you credit, even though I found NOTHING by you.