Yes thenorm, I thought using the resin and hardener was implied. But your right, just wrapping it without any resin and hardener would be useless. So to answer your question as to how,
Assuming they are already removed then:
1) Cut pieces to fit front stamped control arms (example)
2) Get an ice cream (gallon bucket) and mix the 3 to 1 probably medium since I'm in no rush
3) Take the pieces Ive cut to fit the front stamped control arms and mix in with the resin and hardener mix
4) Apply to the control arms (use the excess resin to smooth and thoroughly cover the kevlar)
5) Wait for it to dry.
5) Take six foot strips of the 2" wrap and mix with the resin and hardener and mix.
6) Wrap the stamped control arms with the 2" wrap.
7) Reinstall after its dry.
I don't know if the ends will start to fray, so I was thinking that once the whole thing is dry I would come back with resin/hardener and a paint brush. Going over the whole thing again just to make sure.
End result should be one tough piece of suspension!