Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Official: Introducing Next Generation Ford Focus for 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #307
TnFocus
Dumbledore dies?!?!

Fan#: 49496
What I Drive: 05 zx4, 88 rx7 with v8 swap, 69 bug

FF Reputation: 8 TnFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkKnight614 View Post
Posted via FF Mobile If we want the things we want from the focus...we need to support them. Cause if the focus enthusiast community doesnt....who will?
Totally agree. Has not Ford given us the opportunity to voice our opinions? Yes, they have and still are. Write letters or what need you be. We need to stand behind them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbones00SE View Post
I just realized that this is deja vu all over again from the '05 and '08 debuts. Hopefully we won't have to actually be forbidden by Tom again to stop trashing the car once people start buying the car and coming on the site.
It's going to be the same. For some reason, we get accustomed to things and when they change we freak out.

In my over all opinion I don't think the 2011 Focus is a complete fail. Yes, it does have some fail parts on it, but didn't all our focus at one point in time have something that failed hardcore on it? When I got my 05; I hated the badges, the hub caps, and various other thing. Those have since changed. With the 2008 came the dreaded fake chrome. How many people did we see change that? If you do buy one, think of it as little imperfections and think of ways to change them. You never know. We could all photoshop a 3 door hatch and mail it to ford and help change their mind. I give it a year or so and we will all embrace our next gen Focus.

7HR BOB-Jacob-gumpcrew #20