Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Official: Introducing Next Generation Ford Focus for 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #148
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Posted via FF Mobile Maybe it doesnt look super performance oriented bc thats being saved for.....an actual performance model. Its the first day and the actually date itll be in showrooms is a whole year away. So much can happen in that amount of time. Theres even whispers that both a 3door and a coupe are in the works. If your tired of waiting fine, but what were people actually expecting...an RS to be debuted today? Monster truck like? Theres no huge ride height at all its worlds better then i thought it would be and hell of alot better then prevjous generations. There is very little gap between the tires and the fenders. And again how do we even know its slow...no curb weight has been issued for all we know its as fast as an svt focus right now. Also this engine is just the first, i just read countless articles saying the 1.6l turbo will be the centerpiece for all of the c-segment models....which of theres 12 in total, 4 spots have been claimed by these two foci and the two cmax models...8 spots left...and the only other two that i know have been claimed are the ford kuga and the focus cabriolet. So 6 spots left to be exact...plenty of spots left for a focus with two doors and performance models.