Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Official: Introducing Next Generation Ford Focus for 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:22 AM   #70
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 25,851, Level 96
Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The Third Generation Ford Focus, here it is boys.

ok so right off the bat, unfortunatly fellow ffers the vertical tailights are gone. With the hatch i can see why there would be no way to fit such a light...blah, but i still love it. The focus looks great and by the way...will look the same for ALL markets, no special bumpers for the US..YES. 2.0l direct injected with 155hp and 145ftlbs of tq. Its also e85 capable. No idea on if itll be as quick as a ST bc no word on weight but itll def not be a slouch. No word on how many cogs the manual has but...powershift gets MANUAL SHIFTING Wooooo!!!!!. The 1.6l ecoboost is supposedly going to be a potential option in the future. Another awesome thing is the focus is coming with start stop technology...the only non hybrid in america to have this. Hopefully they do it right and ur ac doesnt turn off like in the honda insight. But def cool, btw people start stop in non hybrids is not a new thing Porsche has been implementing it into their new cars in europe and will be over here in a year or so. But jeez what kind of mileage is this thing going to get.

Btw i dont really like sedans much, more of a hatch guy but, OMG i would so drive this one. Its like a mini mondeo right? The rear so awesome and is so ford mondeo. Very very nice. The design is great all the flowing lines and pronounced fenders. Four wheel disc brakes Finallyyyyy lol. Love it. Can you guys tell Im excited? Lol. Im sure more news will come after tomorrows official debut. Btw interior looks HOT and you know theyll be implenting MyFord touch into this. And if u havent checked that out do a search bc it is ridicously awesome tech. Anyway im going to check out these pics, wanted to post this up before anyone else haha.

Those people thinking about a fiesta...def wait a year. I bet that after the focus comes out ford will be putting in this new tech into the fiesta as well.

And Ford if your listening.....God please bring us a 3door hatch please, at least as a sport model.

Last edited by kenzx3; 01-11-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: combined another thread