7) Install the new motor mount just as you took the old one out by rotating it into position.
8) Install the forward most bolt into the gold plate. (Hand tighten only at this point)
9) Install the forward most motor mount bolt. (Hand tighten only at this point)
10) Using a 2X2 as shown (or equivalent),
gently pry the engine/transmission assembly forward to line up the rear motor mount bolt hole.
11) Install the rear motor bolt. (Hand tighten only)
Definition of “Hand tighten only”:
Using a ratchet and socket, snug up the bolt, but don’t torque all the way tight.