Old 12-24-2009, 06:32 AM   #5
Dean-16
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62602
What I Drive: 2004 Panther Black UK Edition

FF Reputation: 1 Dean-16 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Where to start? First off, the radio surround has a built in clock, comes in either black woodgrain, brown woodgrain, black, silver, & meteor grey. The shifter surround also comes in matching patterns/colors.
Mines is silver
Quote:
For 02-04 there was a different center console.
I wish mines had an armrest

Quote:
There's a dash pocket under the steering column.
Honestly the most pointless pocket ever made, you cant keep anything down there, it just falls to your feet.

Quote:
The headlight switch is different and has rear fogs & parking position, and either front fogs, headlight leveling, dimmer, or all of the above.
Front & Rear Fogs and parking lights.

Quote:
Some came with 2-tone dashboards. so far I seen pics of tan/black and light grey/black
Light grey/black i think.....

Quote:
Some came with auto up and down on all the windows. I think this only came on ghia's.
Auto down on mines only..

Quote:
Door panels and interior door handles are different. I think you might be able to fit the european door handles in the rear doors. The rear panels look the same. The handles came in chrome, black, and brushed aluminum.
I like the door panels on mt focus, its like black leather inserts..

Quote:
There's a rear domelight (which is the same as the wagons rear domelight over here I think). There's also courtesy lights for the sun visors.
Not on mines.

Quote:
There is also a lighted ashtray, lighted glovebox, different HVAC panel, heated front windshield.
Yip, got them.

Quote:
I can post some pics later on. Kinda late over here
Il post some pics of my genuine interior too if you want OP.