Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - n/a zx3 in the 14's?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #37
1sicfuc
Focus Addict

Fan#: 66431
What I Drive: 2K Satin white/black ZX3

FF Reputation: 3 1sicfuc Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I wieghed my car at the track and it was bobbling between 2,200 and about 2,300 lbs. on there antique scale at sacraceway... dont know if its right, or if i trust it... but there is a digtal scale up the freeway a few miles from me that im going to take it to to get a acurate wieght...but 2,200 to 2,300 seems right to me. Im upset about the track last wednesday, i was unable to hit into the fourteens.!!! I know the car can cause it feels alot faster with the new, TB and livewires and screamin demon pack, i also re did my exaust so it can exit the side skirt and it DIFFINITLY has more torque!!! as my problem at the track was the excessive wheel spin in 2nd, and a few times in 3rd. I was only able to pull a 15.2 at 92 mph, and a few weeks before was pulling consistant 15.0's!!! without the throttle body and livewires! I also needed a little more practice behind the wheel re learning my launch rpm and the EXTRA touchy throttle respose from the BBK 65mm. Im planning to get some new drag tires and lighter wheels for next season, also LSD and new clutch and flywheel.... only thing is $$$$, haa ha.!!! its hard to support my car habit with two kids and little or no work. But, Im working at finding a new job and to come back next January faster than before!!!!! This focus WILL see 14's soon.