Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What race tracks have you run on?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #10
shlbygt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23315
What I Drive: 04 SVT PWSC EAP

Points 659, Level 13
Points: 659, Level: 13 Points: 659, Level: 13 Points: 659, Level: 13
Level Up 18% Completed
Level up: 18% Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 5 shlbygt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAsp View Post
Shelby is a track WHORE!

I just wish that I had more time to devote. Can't wait to see you back at Summit Point next year.
MMM, Barbeque. Have you tried Short Sugars in Danville?

If the stars align correctly around Memorial Day we'll be doing Sebring 5/22-23with Track Guys, VIR 5/28-30 with SCMC and the Glen 5/31-6/1 with Joe Quaranto/PhoenixCMR.
I'll be looking for filler tracks like Roebling Road, Road Atlanta, Carolina Motorsports Park, etc between Sebring and VIR on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday to complete another Track Dawgs tour.
We're looking at a Canadian tour in late August with an evening at ICAR (http://www.circuiticar.com), Mt. Tremblant with a Porsche/Audi group, Calabogie with 3ballsracing and on to Mosport after the ALMS race. We were able to do Calabogie and Mosport this year but didn't have time for the other two.
I was able to pick up four new tracks on the east coast this year (VIR, NJMP, Calabogie & Mosport) and I have a 04 PWSC SVT wintering in Myrtle Beach for next year's events.