Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Contour SVT seats in a focus.... possible?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #73
mikebontoft
Toxx

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
^^ for the most part. I haven't really been able to work on em that much yet, but I was able to remove the brackets from the back. Right now I'm wondering how I'm gonna get the latches to do exactly that, as the ones from the focus sit too low. I also need the brackets from the Contour so I do hope that it's still there. it's been forever though :P. but it IS a huge junkyard. I guess I'll probably go check it out either wednesday or friday.

edit: here's the pic I forgot to add.... here you will see (or at least have to understand) that the bottom plate from the old bench is in place, the brackets are removed, and I still need to figure out how to get the seat belts through the bench. I may end up having to get contour belts as well.

sits more flush now.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parting) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-sold) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod racecar) | '75 BMW 2002 (donor -sold) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (alt. daily).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics