kylesvt720
NeedsMoarEverything

Fan#: 51359
What I Drive: 2005 SILVER ST

FF Reputation: 16 kylesvt720 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkKnight614 View Post
To be honest I think we will have a lot of those things already in the focus. Usually I'd be like omg turbo turbo, but this time guys, especially with ecoboost...I think we'll get it on the get go. What I really wanna see is some Recaros or sport seats. Everything else most people throw on...new wheels, tires, suspension etc, but one thing most don't change are the seats and the drivers seat is very important to how the car drives and feels. Yea you can go with like sparcos or something, but a great factory race style seat with great bolstering, that was made to match the interior is totally different. Especially when you get airbags, heat etc...things that don't come with aftermarket race seats. Also I want to see a great sport steering wheel as well.
Agreed, things I consider for a good base car to mod. Good interior, (Like the EAP interior in my SVT), rear disc brakes, strong transmission, etc.

ST CREW #107 / TEAM DURATEC #93 / D23 Crew #3