Points 20,664, Level 90
Points: 20,664, Level: 90 Points: 20,664, Level: 90 Points: 20,664, Level: 90
Level Up 63% Completed
Level up: 63% Level up: 63% Level up: 63%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 54 Turbo Turtle Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (25)
actually yeah i just sat it down yesterday. it sets higher in the front than it did with the zetec... but i still have a problem

the whole turbo kit will have to be rebuilt! haha what a pita.. oh well. i'll get it running, tranny finished, rearend done, interior fixed.. then i'll tear the turbo kit apart and rebuild it.

space is just so limited on the focus. i should have built it like this the first time. but i know it would cost me a lot more so i did it the way did. i am going to have to build my own manifold for the passenger side and just use the truck manifold on the driver side.

here are some examples of what i will have to do... as well as pics of it on the ground.

it will basically be like this. in this one the cross over comes up into the back of the manifold, i will have to have mine in the front. but besides that this is what i will be building.

here is the ride height. this is with eibach pro kit springs. im sure it will go down a little more with seats, dash, fuel, battery.

here is turbo clearance with the wheel straight

here is turbo clearance with the wheel locked.

and another problem.. clearance of crossover/uppipe. as you can see the cross member is close to but that is the same hight as the bottom of the car so if that doesnt clear i dont clear, lol.

facebook.com/TurboTurtleGarage
TurboTurtleFab@gmail.com