Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Windshield replacement question.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Missourileo
Captain Retard

Fan#: 55980
What I Drive: 2002 Black SVT ZX3,93 SVT Lightning

Points 5,210, Level 46
Points: 5,210, Level: 46 Points: 5,210, Level: 46 Points: 5,210, Level: 46
Level Up 30% Completed
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 20 Missourileo Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Lol.....let me chime in here. Right B4 FF09, I had my windshield replaced. I called a local guy (Allglass) and he had it in around 30minutes and the charge was 225......not bad right. Then it rained, the whole in side of the car got wet. He came back and yanked it, resealed it and it was off to ff09 I went. Okay, so I felt like a piece of bacon in the skillet on the way down to Centerville, due to cheap glass that was installed. I'm serious, I was burning up in there. The windshield split around the mirror anyway, so he comes back out to replace it. This time he broke the trim on my pillar and got tar on my headliner. Not to mention, wiped his hand prints off with his t-shirt( on my hood), scratched it all up. Last week, the windshield split again, same spot( around the mirror). I called someone else for 185 and threatened him with immediate death if the windshield was shoddy or if he screwed up my car in any way, even showed him the gun and the hollow points. All seems well so far........
Midwest crew #36
Hatch Nation#50
January 2010 ROTM