Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sad day for this bird....
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #125
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,659, Level 78
Points: 14,659, Level: 78 Points: 14,659, Level: 78 Points: 14,659, Level: 78
Level Up 53% Completed
Level up: 53% Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
would you guys give it a rest already. i seriously just glanced over a few PAGES of this and im sick of it already. he beat a firebird that may or may not have been v8 at the track by a crap ton. who cares if it should or should not have happened. maby his car was sick. maby he just felt like giving the focus a chance. maby he just sucked that bad as a driver. who flipping cares? ive beaten alcohol powered mustang cobras at the strip before right along with twin turbo 300Z's boasting 800rwhp, and once i beat a vette that pulled a wheelie nearly half a track. guess what? every time i won one of those the other guy had a really really bad day. mustang blew off the intake when he was 2 stepping at the line. 300z broke an axle. corvette landed too hard and smacked the wall (also resulting in my slowest time ever but i still won). so guess what? i can talk smack too.

lol i just wanted to say all that. now im done hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!