Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sad day for this bird....
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #121
tpivette
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 69410
What I Drive: just an old chevy

FF Reputation: 1 tpivette Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
I would for sure take the oppurtunity to race another auto LT1 firebird... I'm not saying Firehawk or any of that other stuff like the SS... but a Bone stock... 93-95 formula firebird auto like my friends with the LT1...
you should, cause there is seriously something wrong with your friends car. my ex's 94' Formula went 14.0 at 100mph, stock, with her driving. btw, the SS and Firehawk versions of the LT1 4thgen were only 20hp stronger... not much difference
Quote:
I would be pissed if I was driving a LT1 v8 and some kid just F'ing beat me in a focus with just an intake and 3.4L's less than me! ... Much like my friend was...
if that scenario did happen, the LT1 must only be on half its cylinders or have a blown head gasket or something. how does a low 14 sec car lose to a low 15 sec car?
Quote:
But if I Win... even if it's by only a little... It would be straight up hilarious...
i cant imagine why you really think your car is the quicker automobile, or actually has a chance against a LT1 car. you may have won ONE race, but didnt a red flag go off in your head as to "why"? you are aware of the specs on both, as well as their performance, right? id love to hear your explaination of why a car thats a whole second and 10mph quicker in the 1/4 lost to your Focus