Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sad day for this bird....
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #109
DJslurp1200
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 45538
What I Drive: 02' Mustang GT Premium Convertible

FF Reputation: 13 DJslurp1200 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Either way!

I'll get some more vids and times posted the next time I head out to the track... I'll have my buddy in the LT1 come out with his car... and I'll see... Even after I whooped his ace... I'll see if my friend that knows the guy with the firebird can bring it out... (not to race) but just so that I can take a pic of his engine so that I can show to everybody that I beat a dog piss slow 305 and that it wasn't a v6...

that way we can all think of other reasons as to why those races shouldn't have ended the way they will even though I will have pics and video to prove!

Sound good?

Until then... I appreciate all the "nice Kill" comments and the thanks for sharing... Of course this was only my first time at the track so I hope to share more kills in the future especially as I mod my car more... So it's "not so stock" anymore!

Of course it was really fun! and also very addicting since I can't wait for another one of these events to come up at the track!