Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sad day for this bird....
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #101
DJslurp1200
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 45538
What I Drive: 02' Mustang GT Premium Convertible

FF Reputation: 13 DJslurp1200 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpivette View Post
if 2.3L Focus's run mid - low 15s then they will beat stock or near stock LG4s/L03s. however, its going to take more than the OPs 10.6 at 56mph to beat one
Again this was a last minute thing for me going up to the track that night... I didn't plan ahead that I was going to go... I left after work with a bunch of reptile supplies in my trunk and met up with my boy who rode with me down the track... So between him, full tank of gas & trunk full of garbage That will hurt my time majorly...

I really couldn't get traction for shat either which is going to severely effect my time and 60ft... Like Cayse said... there are a bunch of ST's with the same mod or so running much faster... So another trip to the track (or better track) is definitely due...

When I raced my friend in the LT1... My car was completely clean... no garbage in the trunk and I was only running with a 1/4-1/8 tank of gas, and I was by myself so my car was much lighter as well and it wasn't near the slaughtering that I gave to the 305 firebird at the track... I only had him by about 3/4's of a car length but this was probably the equivilant to an 1/8 mile run...

Either way... It was a really good time and I can't wait to go back and race some more! I do need to start doing more mods though because it's really pathetic rocking only the intake... LOL