Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sad day for this bird....
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #74
drosado15
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63457
What I Drive: 01 Black zx3, 06 Pearl White Titan

FF Reputation: 3 drosado15 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJslurp1200 View Post
Hey man... the 3rd gen 305 V8 Firebirds were like a 15 sec car... so while it's not exactly bragging material...They really were slow...And You don't have to look under the hood to know what a V8 sounds like coming out of an aftermarket exhaust... I've been around V8 and muscle cars all my life since I was in a stroller so I know EXACTLY what a v8 sounds like...

And no further proof is needed of me beating a 305 Firebird if you simply just watch the video... again beating it wasn't really much of any kind of bragging rights when you find out the actual performance those cars gave was dog shat anyways... It was just that much more entertaining making the kill due to the guy boasting and thinking his car was invincible in the company of good looking women! LOL!

As for the 4th gen firebird formula that my buddy owns that I have raced and won... It It's a LT1 w/auto and I will get him to come out to the track and I will record it and upload to youtube (just like the video in the original post) for all to see!

I know it might be hard to imagine a Focus with only an intake winning... But I'm driving a torquey 2.3L ST which with a 3:82 final drive ratio pulls pretty hard through the first few gears...

no worry's! Atleast you moved on up and got a Focus! LOL!
I was in town past weekend for Howlscream. Was on Highway and a i hate to say this you might of seen it on the track before he was tagged for the track any how. A Nice Honda Civic Sedanish? Lol Silver Had a nice Rack on the roof black rims. Outside of the Car was CLEAN. Any how he wanted to race on the Highway Right Before Bearss Ave, Smoked his ass. Guess he was all show. AUTOTRAGIC Zx3 FTW