zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus_on_u View Post
Hi all!!! I've been wanting to set up an account on here for awhile but just finally got around to it. I have a problem! My baby is dead! I used to drive a beautiful '03 Black SVT, but I rolled her on her side on father's day last year. Because of a string of bad luck, and not having the money to fix her, I'm still making payments on her, but haven't been able to drive her. She's on jackstands in front of my garage where she's been for over a year. All she needs, other than some extensive body work on the passenger side, is a lower control arm, drive shaft, tie rod, and apparently a starter. Haven't been able to figure out how to upload photos on here seeing as how I just joined 15 minutes ago. If you see the photos, you might cry. Please help me!!! I'd greatly appreciate it, and so will she. She really is dying to get back on the road, and start visiting these meets!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWiz View Post
Hello all.

I just picked up a 2007 Focus ZX3 S about 2 weeks. I got the website link from a relative.
Might have some questions soon. While driving to work this morning, it jerked twice, once in 1st gear and once in 2nd gear. Took me by surprise. Rest of the drive was uneventful. Going to double check the fluid levels after work.

Here are some pictures I uploaded.
http://picasaweb.google.com/spiderwi...eat=directlink
Welcome aboard to the site guys.