Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - how do i get into autocrossing?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

Points 36,339, Level 100
Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Look up SCCA Solo in your area.

You can either sign up online or find out where your local runnings are at.

IF you show up in person ... SHOW UP EARLY ...

It takes time to sign in and get all of your things together. Also make sure you have at least 65 bucks in cash **Different per region ... ** but 65 would cover any body.

You need to also have a SNELL 2005 Approved Helmet or better ... or is it SNELL 95 ... I don't remember ... Just get a SNELL 2005 and you will be fine. If you don't know how to check that ... when looking at helmets you just look inside and find the Stamp or really stuck on sticker of the Snell approval on the inside of the helmet. It will say what number after snell.

Once you are in ... there is lots that you will learn from those out there. Meet and greet with some of the instructors and other drivers ... and soon you will be in with the running.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.