View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 34 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
the seats in my car were/are in great shape. im thinking they match your back seat but ill have to check. they have been under el cheapo fake leather seat covers ever since i bought the car. i am a smoker but if you request, you wont be able to tell by the time im done cleaning them up. i dont have an ATX center console to swap but i may be able to find one. how much boot would i owe you for this swap if my seats are both a solid 8/10 or better with no evidence of them being smoker seats? i can come up to WV. i have family up there ive been meaning to visit for awhile. and would we be be able to completely swap seats at a place of your choosing in WV? because i would have to have something to sit on all the way back to hickory NC and i havent ever pulled a front seat out of a focus and at this point i have no idea how involved it is. if its anything like replacing an alternator (should be simple but it isnt) then i may require help! im extremely interested depending on the amount of boot you want
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!