Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - How much did you get your focus for and how old are you?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #344
Robotaz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 67570
What I Drive: '13 Mustang V6 vert

FF Reputation: 4 Robotaz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomClark View Post
I got my Focus about a month ago (34 miles). I am a real bargain hunter so I got a 2009 Coupe (2L PZEV) that was a discounted dealer advertised car. The sticker was around $17,800, the dealer was knocking off about $1500 for the advertised sale. Then I traded in a Vehicle under the C.A.R. Cash for Clunkers deal which was another $4500, and then a there was a $3500 Ford rebate, $500 financing incentive, $100 trade in (yah should have asked for more) so that is the good news, that brought the price down to around $7700. Then you have to start adding stuff back in Tax, License, Extended Warranty, Gap Insurance, financing fees, I think the actual amount financed was around $13k. Anyways I thought I got a good deal, that makes the new car all the more enjoyable. This is my first post on this site as well, I just joined this morning, so Howdy everyone!
Yeah, insane deal. But I'm curious why you would have gap insurance when you'll never be upside down.

'13 Mustang V6 vert, grabber blue
Mods: Tint