Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - FS/FT: Recaros, Badges, and PIAA Fog Lights
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
X6StringerX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64835
What I Drive: FOCUS!!!

FF Reputation: 3 X6StringerX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
FS/FT: Recaros, Badges, and PIAA Fog Lights

What: (Front) Recaros and a Euro ST Badge
Who: X6StringerX - Jordan Atha
Asking Price: See description for more details.
Contact Info: PM me. I check my messages multiple times a day.

Item #1 - Recaros: SOLD to 1slosvtfoci, thanks Josh!

I would strongly prefer to trade these locally for stock front seats + cash, but will consider selling them straight out if I can't find someone to swap. With that being said, the front seats MUST match my factory rear seat. See the pictures below to see the pattern of my stock rear seat. I would prefer that the stockers come from a non-smoker and be clean, however, I would consider lightly abused seats + more cash.

Anyone that is interested in the Recaros probably already knows all of the details, but here's a quick summary: they're leather, power, heated, and have air bags. These seats have never been hardwired in my car. I bought the car and they were already installed. The driver's seat is an 8/10 with some scratches on the bottom (see pictures). I'll get a closer pic of the scratches soon. The passenger's seat is a solid 9/10.

*NOTE* I will gladly swap my ATX heated seat center console to the seat buyer for their ATX non-heated seat center console at no extra charge as long as the replacement console is in comparable condition.

Item #2 - Factory Focus Trunk Badge: $7 shipped to lower 48

It needs to have the remainder of the old adhesive cleaned off and new double-sided tape before it can be installed.

Item #3 - Euro ST Badge: SOLD to ChazimusZX4ST, thanks!

It was installed on the car when I bought it, so it will also need new double-sided tape.

Item #4 - PIAA 1500xt (1552) Fog Lights: Sold Locally

I previously had these listed as 2100 series lights, but I now believe they are 1500xt after further research. I don't see a model number on them anywhere, so I cannot be 100% positive. I'd like to ask that anyone who is interested in these please consider this before you make the purchase. I'm providing a couple links below that helped me base my claim as to their model. The 2nd link indicates that these lights go for about $260 shipped new. Save a considerable amount and buy mine instead!

http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamp-pages/1500xt.html

http://www.prolightstar.com/piaa-lamp-kit-1552.html

Last edited by X6StringerX; 09-30-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Changed title to reflect new items being offered...