Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Drag strip videos!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 05:51 AM   #28
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,461, Level 78
Points: 14,461, Level: 78 Points: 14,461, Level: 78 Points: 14,461, Level: 78
Level Up 3% Completed
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
i know this doesnt belong in here but i had more fun last night than i have in years. i know its redneck as hell but lawnmower racing. i raced go karts on asphalt for years and i got stuck in a lawn mower to race last night to "cover" for a buddy of mine who "wasnt feeling well" (seemed fine to me lol). the only rules to this are that it has to start out being a lawn mower frame but can be modified and it has to run off a lawnmower motor and transmission which can obviously be heavily modified. i raced in the modified stock Vtwin class. im the red one up front lol.

i lead for the first 10 laps or so and the motor started to come apart so i drove off the track

these guys are just stupid fast. 8 second clip nuff said. open unlimited modified V twin. basically do whatever the Flack you want to make it go faster. black one sliding around the outside runs on alcohol and put down 152 on a mustang dyno supposedly. ill believe it.

just a bunch of idiots out there playing around practicing before it got dark and all the people showed up.

EDIT: whoops! i take that back! the last one was a preliminary qualifying race. i hadnt shown up yet. by the way if anyone has a problem with me posting these i completely understand. just let me know and ill gladly take them down with no muss and no fuss. i know they dont exactly belong but i figure some/most of us would enjoy this. and ive gotten kinda crazy about posting cell phone vids the last few days because i just got a little blue tooth adapter for my PC so i can transfer files between any phone and my laptop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!