Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Welcome Newbies To FF
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #451
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

Points 12,814, Level 73
Points: 12,814, Level: 73 Points: 12,814, Level: 73 Points: 12,814, Level: 73
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%
FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceymoonlight View Post
I own a black, ZX4, with I think a sub or something in the trunk...that drowns everyone out, that I got for free (Thank you stupid car salesman...). Someone keyed it after the first month (stupid college kids..) I came across this site after being told I needed a power steering flush with my 30k check-up, and thought it was bs. I don't know much about cars but have always wanted to...Thanks for having me!
Hopefully you didn't get hosed on the flush deal because it is BS. But welcome to the site and if you ever need anything just feel free to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain View Post
Well, I wish I had seen this site years ago. I had an '01 Focus LX Sedan that I bought right after 9/11, ended up hanging out a couple of times with people here in the NW that had a Focus club (focinw), that's now part of FJ I guess...

Now I've moved up to an '09 SES Sedan with SYNC... (and I loves the SYNC)... and it looks like this site is a lot more active, so I'm glad I found it when doing some searches on what all I can do with my new ride.
Yeah I was in the same boat as yourself. I had purchased my Focus off the lot in September of 2002 but didn't think of going to a site since a hammer answers most of my questions about the car . Welcome to the site and don't become addicted to it like myself lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Haight View Post
Hey ya'll! Greetings from Memphis, TN! I just got an 09 black Focus a month ago...I believe it's an lx model..i'd go out and look, but it's already in the shop! (i'll post shortly on that)
other than being told the reason it quit running was 'dirty gas' and the fix won't be under warranty, I'm digging the focus. the only two bothersome details are the lack of an internal trunk latch and the headlights not being auto matic. I used to drive a '91 taurus in highschool, it had neither of these features. I guess the maxima I drove while in college just spoiled me on creature comforts.
Once I get my car back, I'll post some pics of her. She's pretty and looks fast even though I drive like an old lady.
=)
Yeah, a lot of models vary in options and there are some that you will miss from your previous car that you don't have on your current one but you will get over it eventually. Welcome to the site as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briman View Post
hey guys whats up

2005 Ford Focus ZX3

i found this site by searching through goggle looking for performance parts
Welcome to the site man, if you have any questions just feel free to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randori's Wife View Post
Hello! I'm Danelle, Ken's wife. And of course, that's how I found this place. I have the 08 SE sedan in Ice Blue. LOVE it. Manual tranny and of course I think I'm hot *#%@, even though I'm stock. :P
Can't wait to start modding though. FocusFest was my general inspiration. I wanna race too! :D
I would say welcome to the site but you have been here pretty much the whole time as well, ah hell welcome anyways