Master-Baits
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 57080
What I Drive: 09 f-150 5.4

FF Reputation: 33 Master-Baits Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterst View Post
Just to clarify, this wasn't my first time at the track. Just the first time with the Focus.

Thanks for your replies, and for the information. I haven't been able to find too many people on here driving an automatic, so that was the main purpose for this thread. I'm just doing my homework first, as I need the Focus as a daily driver for now.

Looking at Lentech's site, it seems their Street Cruiser trans is only a stock tranny, with a valve body. I read somewhere, that they replace the stock input shaft, but I can't find anything else to support that.

A tune, looks like the way to go. Not only will I be able to use it for performance, and DTC's, but Tom updates tunes for free. Seems like a win/win/win to me.

I have thought about nitrous for the simple fact that it can be turned off, when I'm not at the track. That's way down the road at this point though.

What were some of your times, and what mods where done?
I think Tom wouldve ran faster than 11's if that beast couldve been controlled more off the line stooopidly awesome amount of powe and more importantly tq