DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JibLxA View Post
Yeah they're decent cars, but i'd still rather get a Mustang GT over them. just my opinion though.
As a die hard mustang fan, I probably would too, especially since the new one is so great and with the track pack it handles amazingly for a car with a live rear axle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdamay View Post
That sounds like fun.

How did you hear about this event?
Since my parents own a Santa Fe we got a invitation in the mail. Head down to LA for the event dude, not sure how far that is from you, but its a lot of fun. When you go there immediately ask one of the instructors about going out with an instructor and doing donuts and drifting. They said they only do it every hour.

Something I also forgot to mention. I didnt even really think about it today, I just saw a car designed for performance and a great sound. But now that I'm thinking about it, the exhaust sound from the 3.8L V6 was awesome. When I think of the sound I don't think v6. It was deep and throaty, it wasn't light sounding, or high rev sounding, or Japanese v6 sounding like the 6's from Nissan. It reminded me of a v8 and I thought that was awesome. They really did a lot of things right with this car. The only thing I found wrong with it was that there is no head room in the back, you gotta be like 5.5 or less.

But who buys this kind of car to haul people in the back anyway