Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 08 Sedan to 09 Coupe Front
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #32
jholso

Fan#: 59578
Location: Northern Fla. So North We Call it the NorthEast, FL
What I Drive: 08' S, I like Turtles

FF Reputation: 6 jholso Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theheat View Post
looks good man, is the paint still curing? because it looks a little dark on the passanger side.... wth happened to your old bumper?
I think its all done curing, its been done and just sitting around since like monday. And they baked it when they finnished it....It doesnt look nearly that dark in person I was on the side of the house so like weird shadness with trees and house...

The bumper is actually a better match to the rest of the body color than the original came...

As for my old someone side swiped me very litly and scratched it(friends dad).... And he said o sorry give me a week and I have touch up paint to cover it...Well the touch up paint immediatly wrinkled ...Looked like crap and started flaking off (this is why I got the new one)...All the other things are bugs I have to drive for an hour on a highway in the middle of nowhere to get to work, TONS OF BUGS !! And once I found out the new bumper would be on by the end of the week I stoped washing the old.