Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - A/C problems... Ford focus zx3
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 Focus Wagon; 13 C-Max SEL

Points 27,546, Level 98
Points: 27,546, Level: 98 Points: 27,546, Level: 98 Points: 27,546, Level: 98
Level Up 20% Completed
Level up: 20% Level up: 20% Level up: 20%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by samzx3 View Post
let me ask you a question, do you know where is the low pressure line located in a ford focus zx3?, is the one that is located in the right of the headlights???
That sounds like the high pressure port. For some reason it's the easiest to get to. The low pressure port used for charging is under the passenger fender behind the headlights. Check the General AC thread for pics of the location, and Bluefront had a thread about adding a can to an AC system that shows where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzx3 View Post
my accumulator is not cold neither hot its normal, this happend when i have the a/c in
high and after a long time working it continue the same. what do you think about it????
If the AC was functioning properly, the accumulator would get cold and water would condensate on it. A warm or ambient temp accumulator would be a sign of a system that's not working properly for some reason.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.