Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #2841
cohort
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62280
What I Drive: '06 cammed Subaru 2.5i

FF Reputation: 3 cohort Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Speaking of Mustangs...Driving to work on the interstate the other day, in my rearview mirror I see this red Mustang on a lift kit; gold grill; black hood with gold trim...I start chuckling, and slow down to let him pass me so I can check this bling bling out...As they pass, it had 24" or 26" gold spinners along with other gold trimming...and then I see the back and the little snake. I can't believe it; a Cobra. They did that to a Cobra??? I almost started crying. I would've gladly traded my Focus for them to do what they pleased with for that Cobra. There are just cars that you can't do that to, and a Cobra is not one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeweracapMAN View Post
HAHAHAHAAHA what is your definition of rice?? a car with graphics and stuff you would never put on it??

thats liek saying a lambo can be rice

a mustang= fast some mustangs are made to race

the last one isnt "rice" its actually made to look less fast kind of unrice
with the first one you dont know if the guy really races do you??

A ricer is a slow honda 4cyl made to look like a mustang or w/e and sound fast
its NOT a fast car made to look like its races

WOULD YOU CALL THIS A RICER???
You are comparing apples to oranges...I can almost guarantee you that the stickers on that Lambo are true sponsors. In response to your picture:

This is a little different than:

This