Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What sorts of problems has your Focus experienced?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #206
SVTturd2003
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63645
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX5 SVT

Points 542, Level 10
Points: 542, Level: 10 Points: 542, Level: 10 Points: 542, Level: 10
Level Up 84% Completed
Level up: 84% Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 SVTturd2003 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I replaced the clutch at 30k under warranty, replaced the starter, replaced the ignition, replaced the gauges because they quit lighting up(had to wait nearly 6 months for one of the 2 parts needed to come in to the dealer), replaced the a/c condenser box(leaking in the floor board), replaced the clutch master cylinder(leaking in drivers floor board), replaced the intake manifold thanks to the DSI, replaced the valve cover gasket, replaced the fan assembly because of a broken mount, replaced sway bar end links, replaced the snorkel because it fell apart, replaced the factory audiophile 6 disc bc it wouldnt play new cd's without skipping endlessly, replaced the o2 sensor twice, and I have just replaced the thermostat housing for the 4TH time!!!! THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR THE FORD PREMIUM CARE ESP AND A $100 DEDUCTIBLE. Everything that has ever went wrong with an SVT has went wrong with mine and I just now rolled 96k miles. Still love it though and its still under warranty til 100k or dec. 09.