View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
lol direct port? you kidding? to safely run a direct port on a basically stock engine this small i would have to use 10 shot jets! actually come to think of it that could work... why u gotta be giving me good/bad ideas?!?

right now the kit im using is a zex wet kit with all the extra bells and whistles. electronic WOT switch, remote bottle opener (doesnt work atm), bottle heater, electronic bottle pressure gauge (not hooked up...), msd rpm window switch (i wouldnt run nitrous without it), a/f kill switch by zex (kills the nitrous if it starts getting lean). 35 jet for juice and 50 shot jet for extra fuel. always good to go up an extra step on the fuel. it wont hurt you to run a bit rich but if it gets lean... big big kaboom. can never be too careful with the stuff. i havent had the a/f kill kick in yet, which is a good thing but if you have a decent WIDEBAND A/F ratio gauge your foot will work just as well. everything i listed that i have is a must for beginner nitrous users.

sorry for the speech but i feel obligated to fully inform people when it comes to nitrous usage because i wasnt when i first tested the waters with it and it cost me alot of green. if you dont know what you are doing and what your limits are the stuff WILL blow your car sky high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!