View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:09 AM   #12
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
found the key, put on the radials, drove out to the track, cooled down, lined up, heated the tires, staged, GO!!!!!, snap...
snapped the bracket that bolts the transmission to the dogbone mount like it was made out of toothpicks. im 100% positive that it was good because i made sure to check it as well as the axles before i left the house. no worries tho because i brought the one i fabricated out of steel with me. it just took me 3 hours to find some1 who had a 13mm socket i could borrow. brought my tool kit with me and as always the only tool you need is the one that's gone missing.
anyway needless to say after i fixed it and reconnected the brake booster line that got yanked out also i parked the car and proceeded with some of this for the remainder of the night.
only pass of the day was a 12.5 with a 60ft of 2.3 ish. bad bad day.

on the bright side i got to see this car!!! found an old vid of it on the boobtube. old man i worked with built it. he put more tire on it. my god that crazy old man needs a wheelie bar now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!