Level Up 99% Completed
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 10 GodLovesUgly Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebontoft View Post
um so yeah...... what are Utah's laws against hitting dogs? (sorry mr Leon... I couldn't do anything about it :()

I turned my head for one second to look at some big event going on at the school, then I hear some chick scream and then I felt like my car was gonna flip over.... but I freaked out and just left then called animal control. I hope the dog's ok, it looked like it might be.

other than that.... I lost my passenger side fenderwell liner, as well as the center cap for that wheel. also cracked the other side of the lower grille, and that thing almost fell out.
Not cool, not cool at all :( you shoulda stopped!! if the dog wasn't on a leash I don't think it's your fault. but there may be a penalty for leaving the "scene"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustyfocus View Post
@ marbs. I drive a blue 2006 zx3. Just go it last friday. Right now I'm in the process of giving it a real thorough look-over to catch up on any maintenance that may have been lacking.

But I got it with only 24k miles on it so it can't be too far into disrepair. Any suggestions on what I should check?

Right now I'm replacing the spark plugs and the ignition coil over cylinder 4. got a misfire code on that the other day p0304 (which then magically disappeared).

I'm looking into a couple mods but haven't decided on anything yet.

So you're painting your whole interior? I wouldn't trust myself to do that in a million years.
Painting it is the easy part. taking it out and putting it back in is another story. Headliner is prolly the HARDEST part. can't imagine how hard for a sedan..