mefocuslongtime

Fan#: 5
What I Drive: Beltfed,extra pullified,weeemachine

FF Reputation: 6 mofocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally posted by SVTJerbo
Good kill!
there is such a thing as a jdm b16, jdm= japanese domestic market, cars that we had here that suck werent at all the same in japan examples, the type r in japan had 220(200 here),crx had 160(109 here), prelude had 220(200 here) and even when we had del sols with 160hp b16's the b161 g2 in jdm spec was 170hp.

Now nobody here is probably a bigger jdm guy than myself when i had my crx i was all about jdm, i.e I learned to drive with only kmp/h because my speedo didnt even read out in mph... i was too jdm for that! damn thats lame This guy might be bsing or he might not be good at driving if we believe hes got a jdm b16 in a civic hatch hed prolly have the 170hp because putting an SiR I into a civic hatch would be a ridiculous amount of work with OBD so hed had the 2nd gen with 170 hp and i believe 116 or 118 lbs of tq and almost undoubtedle hed have some other stuff because you cant use a stock exhaust or intake etc. adn with that weight on a civic hatch(im guessing its like a cx or dx) if he could drive he should be able to pull at the very least a 15flat
the crx was the only one that got screwed then, all the "honda guys" where i work think putting those engines that have 10 more "hp" in their 17 second cars will make them run 13s, i find that quite amusing