Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Done with the mods for this year
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
bL@cK'Zx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 11366
What I Drive: Black 03 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 bL@cK'Zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Done with the mods for this year

well as I am sitting infront of this ugly monitor with ugly keyboard and ugly background i/ve came to realize that i am not going to mod the car anymore for this year,,,

the new college year had started and there are way more bills to pay so my little foci will have to sit on it .

On the way I have Hellas , M3 mirrors and AEM CAi and that would be all from me for this year

I just want to say thank you to everybody here that helped me out in one way or another with some kind of usefull advice,, I will post the last pictures after I instal all the parts comming probably this week or begining of the next I hope,,, but I just want to say that you guys ROCK and Illl see you soon,,,, ( I mean Ill read you soon)

I ll try to check up on this website as the time allows me ,, which is not alot,, but what can I say Education is the most important right now,,, then CARS+Girls=fun time plus beer

The best of luck to everybody here with their Great cars and good luck with the future mods

Tomo

17"ADR hypersilver rims with Nakang Ns-1 tires,
2"Drop
Wings west 3Pcs spoilers,
Razzi Ground effects
M3 Mirrors
Altezza tail lights
35% tint all around with the black strip on the windshield
wolfsiren
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/667367/1